You are here
Gardens Galleria Noida
Spread across 147 acres of prime land in the heart of Noida, Unitech Gardens Galleria is next big shopping and recreation destination.
Comprising of an international standard themed amusement park Worlds of Wonder and The Great India Place a 1 million sq. ft. of retail space. Gardens Galleria will be an opulent get-away spot which would offer an array of exquisite experience for shopping and entertainment, be it international rides, games, shopping, fine dining or even banquets in its impeccable style.
A perfect place to unwind with your family and shop in style.
Continuing the Success Story
- Part of 147 acres of mixed use development- comprising of entertainment, retail and hospitality
- Located on the nerve centre of Noida, Gardens Galleria boasts of excellent connectivity to Delhi
- A perfect mix of entertainment and retail offering holistic experience
- Conceived to the highest standards with aesthetic designs, it has enough space to let your ideas grow
- Equipped with state-of-the-art facilities like power back-up, centralized air-conditioning and ample parking, spaces spells comfort
Gardens Galleria Project Location
- Located nearby sector-18 Noida & Film City.
- Minutes away from I.T.O, East Delhi, South Delhi, Noida Expressway Highway, and Greater Noida.
- Located in the heart of the city, with socio-economic catchment of professionals, students and business class people.
- Surrounded by offices, colleges and other commercial towers.
Gardens Galleria Project Details
- Total Land Area : 8.36 Acres (approx)
- Total Planed Development : 5,71,000 sq.ft. (approx)
- Proposed Block : Lower Ground Floor Ground+ 2
Gardens Galleria Amenities & Facilities
- State-of-the-art Fire Detection & Control System
- Aesthetically Designed
- External Facade in a combination of textured paint and stone
- Power Back-up
- Contemporary Landscape Design
Events in Gardens Galleria Noida
|Event Photo||Event Description|
Mirchi Live In Concert With Neha Kakkar at Gardens Galleria Noida on 21 August 2016
21 Aug 2016