You are here
DLF Mall of India celebrates ‘Mighty 50’
DLF Mall of Indiacelebrates ‘Mighty 50’
2nd January, 2017, Delhi-NCR:This Holiday season, DLF Shopping Malls introduced their Mighty 50 Campaign, a one of its kind, the biggest shopping carnival of the year. As part of the campaign, the malls, specially DLF Mall of India Noida, hosted a series of unique pop up events that offered scintillating music performances, food festivals and cultural fests. These were combined with super lucrative shopping deals across the brands.
The mall has also collaborated with Uber so that customers can avail subsidized rates in order to travel to the mall, thus making the commute, convenient and cost effective.
- Mighty Fashion: Go crazy with 3999! This offer is valid on the International Boulevard at DLF Mall of India, where customers get shopping vouchers every time they spend.
- Mighty Sales: This EOSS get upto 50% off at your favourite brands across the mall for the entire duration of the campaign. Additionally, over 50 brands are on Flat 50% off at DLF Mall of India from 30th December – 1st January.
- Mighty Offer: SBI cashback offer – As a part of DLF Shopping Mall’s recent collaboration with SBI, the SBI credit card customers are entitled to an additional 5% cashback up to a maximum of Rs. 1500/-with a minimum spend of Rs. 7500/- for a whopping period of 75 days (till 2nd February’18) over and above any other offers running across the malls.
- Mighty Rides: Uber & DLF Shopping Malls joined hands, to offer subsidised commuting rates for regulars at the mall. Anyone travelling within a 15km radius to and from Mall of India can pay a flat rate of Rs. 109/- and anyone travelling within a 9km radius to and from DLF Promenade, DLF place and DLF Cyberhub can pay a flat rate of Rs. 69/-
- Mighty Events:
- Pitstop - DLF Mall of India hosted fashion exhibition Pitstop where a variety of hand-picked designer brands across fashion, jewellery, luxury, home décor & art &were at display.
- Christmas Carnival – Hamleys hosted an exclusive gift unboxing activity with celebrity mom Riddhima Kapoor Sahni and offered multiple kids activations at their store
- Vintage music - A unique flash mob was performed, to pay tribute to the legendary singer Talat Mehmood for visitors to explore a beautiful genre of music in a visual spectacle
- Chocolate festival - A unique food pop up Chocolate festival is planned in January where popular patisseries, home bakers and food brands will serve unique desserts
Harshavardhan Chauhan, Central Marketing Head, DLF Shopping Malls, “Our endeavor is to always elevate the customer experience coupled with value and purpose. Mighty 50 campaign entails a host of new initiatives that will make every visit to the mall completely worthwhile and further strengthen the festive spirit among the consumers. From lucrative offers on all the aspirational brands to engagement initiatives coupled with travel convenience, the new campaign has all that a customer is looking for.”
Featured Events - View All
The latest events in malls - product promotions, celebrity visits, product launches, events for kids, band performances, DJ Nights, Festival Celebrations, Social Causes and more.