You are here
MGF Mega City Mall Gurgaon
One of the newly launched MGF projects, MGF Mega City has received an over-whelming response from customers. Located in Gurgaon with a total saleable area of about 2,00,000 sq ft, our anchor stores for this project are RPG Giant Hypermarket spread over an area of 60,000 sq.ft. and CTC Plaza covering 25,000 sq. ft.
This Shopping Mall has been recently launched by the company. We have received a very encouraging response for this project. Our anchor stores for this project are, RPG Giant Hypermarket having an area of 60,000 sq.ft. and M/s CTC Plaza having an area of 25,000 sq. ft. The total saleable area of this project is 200,000 sq ft. and we have marketed nearly 1,50,000 sq. ft. area in this project.
Designed with utmost thought and care, the Mega City Mall is a place where you could expect what every brand needs - customer loyalty with a contemporary retail environment that offers excellent space, flexibility and cost, it is perhaps nothing quite like retailers would have seen before. Spread over nearly three acres in one of the most prosperous parts of NCR - at Gurgaon, and amidst world class office complexes, shops and large residential areas, Mega City provides an ideal ground for shopping at your own pace. It will also house GIANT HYPERMARKET, a brand new concept in shopping the first time in India. It means having everything under the sun. all under one roof. be it soaps, clothes, kitchenware, tools, frozen food, and so on. 60,000 square feet will be taken to meet Giant's mammoth requirements.
Imagine people of all ages living life to the fullest as they shop. dine or just take a walk to pass their time. If an extraordinary experience is what people look for, they would positively get their fill at the Mega City.
lf success is all about doing the right thing at the right time, we would like to add that The Metropolitan has done and experienced it in a big way. In less than 20 days it has become the most talked about shopping cum entertainment destination. With 300,000 square feet of space The Metropolitan has it all: 150 outlets, a 7-cinema theatre, restaurants. and so on. The Mega City too will follow its predecessor but in its own unique way being a contemporary retail house. After all, retailing today is about people - their lifestyles, attitudes and beliefs - and design is part of the experience of shopping. The importance of all retail design lies in understanding that both the vehicle and the message are clearly focused. It's something we kept in mind while designing the Mega City.
At the Mega City Mall, retailers will come together and address every need of the discerning buyer. From furnishings to cosmetics, jewellery to designer wear: there's nothing the complex would not cover. Shop space has been structured keeping the retailer in mind. Signages and shop windows allow retailers to create a distinct pull.
THE ART OF DINING
The Mega City Mall has what the most discerning taste buds look for. Multicultural food courts and specialty restaurants will give visitors a varied choice of dining options.
THE ART OF ENTERTAINMENT
Considering the generous space given to the mall and the number of entertainment alternatives that stylishly occupy the space. people will have enough reasons to be at The Mega City mall all day long. And to keep coming back for the experience, Some of the crowd pullers include multiplexes, Leisure zones such as bars and pubs. nightclubs and fun spots like arcade game parlours.
The Mega City has been designed for the discerning customer. With distinct features that breathe class, it serves as an opportunity in the waiting for retailers. Both in terms of design and quality, the focus has always been on world standards. Be it materials, layout, conveniences or safety features.
- Integrated Building Management Systems with multiple levels of Intelligence.
- Centralised operations of building services.
- Substantial energy savings
- Centralised Control Console
- 100% operation & monitoring of HVAC systems
- 100% operation of lighting systems
- Integration with fire alarm system
- Monitoring of plumbing system
- Monitoring of DG system
- l00% integration with BMS
- Integrated with lighting, DG & fire alarm
- Centralised control of thermostats, FCUs, AHUs, chillers, pumps, cooling towers & exhaust fans
- Energy meters for each shop/zone for independent metering (optional)
- Air Conditioning
- Energy efficient chillers
- Water cooled system/air cooled system
- Basement parking ventilated using centrifugal fans achieving 30AC/H as per National Building Code.
- Monitoring integrated with BMS
- Sanitary fixtures
- Wall hung WC with concealed water saving flush valve
- Infra red operated automatic basin taps
- Infra red operated automatic urinal flushing systems
- Infra red operated automatic hand driers
- Water supply system
- Water treatment systems
- Storage Tanks
- Soil,Waste & Rainwater Disposal
Fire Detection Systems
- Integration with BMS
- Shutdown of HVAC system in case of fire
- Fire Alarm System
- Intelligent addressable fire alarm systems
Fire Fighting Systems
- As per NBC I997 and Tariff Advisory Committee
- Hose Reel provided
- Wet riser provided
- Yard hydrant provided
- Sprinkler system
- Sprinkler heads
- Monitoring integrated with BMS
- Uninterrupted Power supply
- DG sets
- Intelligent PLC based system
- Electrical wiring and outlets
- l00% integration with BMS
- External lighting activation based on sky luminance
- Facade lighting, site lighting, terrace gardens, basement parking & internal lighting is designed with independent phased time control
- Lighting fixtures
- 24 hour burners : Compact fluorescent fixtures
- Task lighting : Dark light mirror optical fixtures
- Lamps (energy efficient)
- Effect lighting in atrium
- Under floor lighting in atrium
Public Address System
- Speakers distributed across entire building
- Announcement facility
- Paging facility
- Reception/Control desk
- Locker rooms